It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include disabling access for all users to the material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating submitters of the material ability to use the Loadbt.com service at all. If we take such measures, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the sender who transmitted the content so that he or she may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any user of the Loadbt.com service has infringed upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by filing a notice of infringement with our Copyright Agent. To file a notice of infringement with our Copyright Agent, you must provide a written communication (by regular mail or e-mail) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above or which you claim is the subject of infringing activity. You must identify each separate item of infringing material.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Loadbt.com to locate the material.
4. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Loadbt.com to contact you (email address, telephone number and a mailing address).
5. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit Loadbt.com to notify the user that allegedly sent infringing material (email address is preferred).
6. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
7. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
8. Sign the paper.
9. Send the written communication to the following address:
email to: email@example.com with the words "DMCA Complaint" in the subject line.
You hereby acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.